Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

OK, so now that I have posted the more important part of 10/31 (My baby's birthday!) I can post about our Halloween Fun. The night before we carved our pumpkins. A bit late this year but oh well, they got done! S really got into it this year for the first time. JT, not so much. You want me to put my hands in there? I think not!





On Halloween Night, like every other Halloween, we were rushing around doing dinner, trying to get to a few houses around our neighborhood before heading to trick or treat with cousins (which is always much more fun!) As you can see, S was Hannah Montana. And she played the part well! As were were walking between houses there was a group of older kids from our neighborhood all yelling to S, "Hi Hannah" S looked at me with a confused look on her face and said "Why are they calling me Hannah?" I almost peed myself, she did too!!! JT was a Teddy Bear. You like the whiskers? Getting them on was no treat. Getting them off after a long evening outside, even worse than a trick, my baby grew horns! I had to put her in a head lock just to get her to stop thrashing around so I could get the nice warm wipe next to her head! I think a little devil costume might have been more appropriate :)



And Joe The Scarecrow! Joe joined our family when S was two. He likes to play tricks on us like hiding under our covers so when we go to bed, there is Joe! Or getting in my car in the middle of the night so when I go to work at 5:30 a.m. there is Joe sitting behind my steering wheel. But the best was finding Joe sitting on the potty when I went to use the bathroom. Geez, he should lock the door! We take photo's of S and now JT with Joe every Halloween. I wonder if they will still let me do that when they are 16?

So after dinner, the rush of getting ready, and our photo shoot with Joe, we go to our first house. S the seasoned Trick or Treater goes up, rings the door bell and says Trick or Treat and Thank you after she receives her treat. JT, well she just wants to go inside so she proceeds to walk into the house. She is thinking, hmmmm, it's cold out here, they are making me walk in the dark, I don't know what all this stuff is they are handing out, but I see a doggie in there, I think I will go in where it is warm. See ya later mom!! Never a dull moment I tell you! She tried this at almost every house she went up too. Well, lets just say, she ended up in the stroller for some of the night. BUT, she was happy in there with her pumpkin light up stick with all it's flashing lights and a snack.

No comments:

Family

Can't Wait to bring you home Jian Lei!


Home one Month!


We Got Her!!!!!!

<