Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Day in the Life of JT

Oh where oh where has JT gone oh where or where could she beeeeeeeeeee. You have to watch this little climber every second because she is usually on top of, in, or in the process of scaling something inappropriate. She is absolutely fearless. You would think a couple of good falls would discourage her but oh NO, I think it gives her more determination! And she does these things without making a sound, with adults in the room. We got the outlet covers, the gates, put all cleaning products up ect. But no matter, if it wasn't meant to be climbed, JT will find a way to do it! I swear she knows that we really don't have eyes in the back of our heads. Don't all little kids believe that? I must have gone wrong somewhere!



I am so innocent.......what? You don't believe me?
What? I am only supposed to wear one pair at a time?

I helped myself, hope you don't mind. Do you like my new climbing stucture?
OK, No one told me that I couldn't climb onto the counter. I know you stopped me when I was trying to get the cat but you didn't this time.....Safety Smaftey.....
















You wait, in a year I will be able to take him all by myself!

Come on, let me in.....



Geez, I just can't find good help, Faster Faster.........

I didn't make this mess.....the big one did it!


I really am innocent........just look at this face. Wait thats not the one, I was just about to get into something here.....

NOW, look at this face, just quietly reading a book with my Gaga, complete innocence. I don't know where these other photo's came from, must be I have a look alike :)




No comments:

Family

Can't Wait to bring you home Jian Lei!


Home one Month!


We Got Her!!!!!!

<