
This is about when S decided she had enough of this photo shoot! JT was still game though!
S teaching JT what to do when you get sick of Mama taking photos:
Wishing you all a Happy and Healthy New Year!!!
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." Author Unknown

This is about when S decided she had enough of this photo shoot! JT was still game though!
S teaching JT what to do when you get sick of Mama taking photos:
Wishing you all a Happy and Healthy New Year!!!
2 comments:
I found a link for your site on my computer, I had been following you when you were in China last. How the time has flown by... so precious... and she certainly has grown... I am glad to see things are doing well.
We had so much fun too! Great pics of your girls. They are a hoot!!
Post a Comment