Friday, February 20, 2009

Oh Where is Spring - My kids need to get out!

Yes, they are chasing each other with Peacock feathers. Where does one get a peacock feather? At a local cat show. Apparently they make a great cat toy....except for our cat. But never fear, kids can make use of anything.

S decided to play a game of "catch the beast" JT, oblivious to her big sisters intentions, was just running in circles...with her big sister following her. I think she was playing follow the leader and she was the leader.

Please note the facial expressions of S. And everyone thinks she is so quiet and serious...HA.

S: I'm going to get you......



JT: Mommy help!


JT: HA, you can't get me
S: Oh Yes, I will
S: I'm getting closer...


JT: She surrended....I win!
S: You didn't win, I have to fix my feather!

Mommy: Can we go outside yet?

No comments:

Family

Can't Wait to bring you home Jian Lei!


Home one Month!


We Got Her!!!!!!

<