Thursday, December 4, 2008

JT's First Christmas Tree

Our tradition the morning after Thanksgiving is to bundle up and head out to our favorite Christmas Tree Farm. Why is it our favorite? Because it is a very family oriented place, they are friendly and we have gone there for years before S was born. Why for S and JT? Because they serve Hot Chochoate and candy canes!










For S, this was the same trip she has made for the last six years. She was so excited to go. She loves to "watch" someone else cut the tree and she waits anxiously to help drag the tree back.




This year she was trying to hide from me. Why you ask? Because I had the camera. So throughout all the farm you could hear this little voice shrieking after peeking aroud a tree....run run, its mama she's has the caaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmra!! Notice the forced smile on her face! Can you just see what she is thinking....."take the picture already...I'm smiling...for Gods Sake JUST TAKE IT." She wasn't just thinking it. She had a few choice words for me. Maybe I should have done what the mom a couple of rows over did. All I hear is "Smile for a Lollipop" I think I will try that next year :)





For JT, it was a whole new experience. After playing ring around the rosie, because that is just plain fun to do anywhere, she decided the trees were her friends. There were several there her size so why not give them hugs :)





When it was time to cut the tree, I of course took the photo's because I am just not strong enough to cut the tree...wink wink. But that's OK because I think next year JT will be ready to take over the cutting. Look at that form!


And the best photo of all.....I can't see any smiling faces! I have been dreaming of seeing my TWO girls walking hand in hand for years! May they walk Hand In Hand for the rest of their lives.




WOW, Can I climb it?!!!




No comments:

Family

Can't Wait to bring you home Jian Lei!


Home one Month!


We Got Her!!!!!!

<