Friday, January 11, 2008

January 12, 2008 Happy 1st Birthday Jianlei!!

Happy Birthday Baby Girl! Today you turn one! While I am so sad we are
not with you on your special day, I find comfort in knowing we will be
there soon and have a life time of birthdays to come!

We received updated photo's of you, what a priceless gift to receive!
You have changed so much already! Although you have lost the "spikey"
hair, you still have the same sweet, chubby cheeks that I can't wait to
kiss! Until we can come to China to bring you home, we hold you in
our hearts. We hope you have a great birthday!

We love you!!!

1 comment:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

She will be with you before you know it and yes, there are more birthdays to come... take care

Family

Can't Wait to bring you home Jian Lei!


Home one Month!


We Got Her!!!!!!

<