It has been a while since my last post. Things are pretty much the same as far as a time line. Our LOI was sent in November 2007, we hope to travel by May 2008 to bring Jian Lei home!
Until then, I have contacted a wonderful women in China that runs a business. And part of that business is organizing and sending care packages to orphanages. I will be sending a birthday package to Jian Lei very soon. This women has contacted the orphanage to confirm the baby is there :) and to ask if they will be able to mail the disposable camera back to her with updated photo's of Jian Lei. The orphanage said they would mail it back as long as their post office will allow. It has to do with batteries?? Then this women will develop them and mail them to us!
In addition, she contacted them to get an update and this is what she said! The best part is in the next few days, I should receive update measurements and photo's of Jian Lei!! What a Christmas gift! Can it get any better?!!
Wishing you all a very happy and safe holiday season!
"Dear ####:
You are very welcome ,i am happy to help you with this !
I made several calls to the orphanage for you today again ,Jian Lei can stand when she touches the wall ,she also can stand and walk when she hold railing, she also can copy some actions of other people too...when she see some new and special toys ,she will observe it carefully, she also can make "da " and "mom " sound ....
I will get her update measurements and her pictures in these couple days too, so what do you want to mail to your Jian Lei? Let me know as soon as possible ,this way ,your lovely jian lei can get her package before Christmas ! Have a wonderful day and talk to you soon. love, Ann"
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a great gift to get... I will want to do this...
Post a Comment