Tuesday, April 10, 2007

About our LID

The LID is an important piece to this journey because our LID date is when the clock starts ticking as we inch ever so slowly to a referral. We added a counter at the top of the blog so you can see how long we have waited to date. Currently, the wait is about 18 months from LID to referral. If the wait stabilizes, we should receive our referral in June of 2008.

Or the wait could get shorter or longer. If I take my rose colored glasses off, I see the wait could get longer.....put the glasses back on....it could get shorter! I think I will leave them on! Either way, although the wait seems unbearable, especially for DD # 1, the blessing at the end is all worth it!

For DD # 1, I just could not wait to hold her. It is no different this time, I can't wait to hold Mei Mei. But I also can't wait to watch DD #1 meet Mei Mei! She will be the best big sister ever! She is naturally caring, kind, and loves to give hugs, kisses, and cuddle! She already has quite a list of things she plans to "teach" Mei Mei.

The wait has gotten so long, many friends and family have asked "Are you still adopting?" YES YES YES!



No comments:

Family

Can't Wait to bring you home Jian Lei!


Home one Month!


We Got Her!!!!!!

<